What is it?
Disaster recovery is the process of protecting your business IT infrastructure in a disaster. The aim is to recover your applications and run your business at 100 percent.
Why you need it
You can't control a disaster, but you can control what it does to your business. A disaster plan makes the difference between handling a temporary hiccup and losing everything. And outsourcing this security reduces your day-to-day operating costs and ensures your business stays running.
An intelligent solution
We safeguard your data so you don't miss a single day of business when the worst happens. Our managed disaster recovery solution automatically mirrors your onsite backups to an offsite location every day. That means your data from yesterday is safe and recoverable in hours.
- Rely on experts
- Replicate your critical applications
- Increase productivity
- Quickly access impactful systems
- Get detailed monthly reporting
- Quickly access restored applications
- Continuously replicate your data
- Store data offsite
- Continue day-to-day operations
- Rely on proper procedures
- Choose managed or stand-alone backup