What is it?
An anti-virus detects and removes infections. It works like an antibiotic. The aim is to find and kill viruses and other malicious software.
Why you need it
More than 60,000 new pieces of malware are created each day. These include email worms, network viruses, spyware, phishing attacks and email spam. You need to protect your data from this constant bombardment.
But software isn't enough. A whopping 74% percent of small and midsize businesses experience attacks even with anti-virus software. You need to outsource this security to streamline protection and preserve your resources. Because the only thing worse than a virus is the time and money it takes to recover from one.
An intelligent solution
We proactively protect your servers, PCs and laptops from viruses and malware with a fully managed solution. It includes enterprise class endpoint software, 24/7 monitoring, and management by a team of technical experts. This total endpoint security is only about the same price as your anti-virus software.
- Protect critical assets and information
- Maintain productivity
- Leverage skilled IT resources
- Gain an added layer of protection
- Get comprehensive monthly reporting
- Prevent intrusions
- Detect threats proactively
- Rely on 24/7 expert support
- Utilize domain expertise
- Scale security features to your size
- View behavioral analysis
- Fully protect laptops outside of the network